Review policy

I am very happy to review any novel that fits in with the theme of this blog: novels aimed at 9-14 year olds, preferably with a fantasy/ speculative world setting. However, I will make clear in the review that I was sent the book by the publisher and I will write my honest opinion. Please feel free to contact me via Twitter or Facebook, or fantasticreads at gmail dot com.

Monday, 15 August 2011

An interview with Frances Hardinge


Image: panmacmillan.com

Today on Playing By The Book: my interview with Frances Hardinge! Please do pop over and read it, and return there tomorrow for Frances' desert island books. I wrote about Fly By Night here.

2 comments:

  1. I know it was a win-win situation all round Ali, but thanks for interview Frances on my behalf. Here's to geese, printing presses and highway men!

    ReplyDelete